Saturday, April 28, 2007

THE FIRST PROJECT ---stage1

The first project of basic design this semester is to choose a pattern of traditional papper cutting, turn it from 2D to 3D and make a new product. At the first stage, I had some research from websites and found some products that interested me. Actually those products don't have any chinese pattern, but they gave me some ideas about this project. Here are some pictures of those products that I like, and they are really can be bought im Taiwan.


Cuckoo Forest Clock

I think the shape of this clock is nice. It combine the traditional cuckoo clock's bird with trees and animals. If I have the clock in my room, I think I will be happy when I see it!






Lumen Oil Lamp
The shadow of the lamp really catch my eyes. I think it is a simple design but creats glamorous result!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The design of the clock is so special! It can definitetly attracts people's attention!

BTW, don't forget to plus an "s" when the subject of a sentence is in its singal form