Saturday, April 28, 2007

THE FIRST PROJECT ---stage2


The first two weeks we have to talk with Eleanor, our basic design and graphic design teacher, about the idea that what product we want to do. At first, I think about many ideas, like a cup, boxes, lamp,...ect. But the first time I discussed with Eleanor, she didn't like any of my idea. She wanted me to think a new one, too. It really made me feel very sad at that time, I even doubted about if I can learn Industrial Design well?

I still tried to think with diffrent opinion and think about many details, went to discusse with Eleanor again. The second time talk with she is smooth going. And Finally I choose the glasses box. Because when we buy glasses, we can also get a glasses box from the store. But the boxes there are always ugly. So I think of making a glasses box by the papper cutting pattern, it might be beauty. Then I make the papper model of my idea.


Those are the patterns that I want to use. They are birds that symbolize lucky and the coming of spring. The two patterns on the top will be put on the glasses, and the circle pattern will be cut on my box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can do a good job~

And I'm surprised to know that there are some symbols hidden in a paper-cut picture!