Tuesday, May 1, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY SCHOOL

Happy birthday, Chang Gung University! The big title "CGU 20" on the building cought every body's eyes. Chang Gung University is 20 years now, it is a young school! Actually the anniversary of our school is on April 21st. But I put the photos into my computer yesterday, so I write this article now.

In the morning, Many grandmas and grandpas came to visit our school from the Chang Gung health and culture village. We have to to take care of them, accompany them, and introduce our school for them. The grandpa and grandma I was responsible for are very nice. At first, I am a little nervous because that I didn't know if I can do this job well. But I tried to talk to them and then I found that they are easygoing. We talked about their jobs before, their families, and our interests. I think I was so lucky to have a acquaintanceship with them. and we had a good time.


In the afternoon, it was a singing competition. Our classmates, Howhow and Lyattomn, joined this competition. So we went back in front of the stage. They sang well. Though they didn't get any place, but they are still the best to us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the design of your school building!

And you look cute in this photo~

b9542004iris said...

Ha! A guy in the third stage of our department did the design of the building!
I am so shy to hear that you say I look cute>///<