Saturday, April 28, 2007

THE FIRST PROJECT ---finish

To finish a project isn't easy. First, we have to get many research and think about many ideas. Second, when we decide what to do, we have to make models and try if the idea can be put into practice. Then, finding many different materials is also an important stage. At last is to finish it.

I had tried many times of my product. During those weeks of making this project, I really didn't sleep much. Thanks god, it is so wonderful that the project was finished! But it also means that we will have a new project soon.

April 18 was the important day that we have the presentation of this project. Needless to say, most people of our class didn't sleep well on the early day. During the presentation, we saw the products of whole class. Many products were so gorgeous, everyone did good jobs!

4 comments:

jai said...

hello...




nice blog, and have a nice day!!!




infodepot
http://menarique.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good job, my hard working and also talented sister!

Stick to your goal and never give up ^ ^

b9542004iris said...

Thank you, my dear Sarah!
I'll keep doing my best.

b9542004iris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.