Saturday, April 28, 2007

MY CLUB

In March 23, I went back to my senior high school. There was some activities were held by my club.

I had joined guitar club when I was in the senior high school. Our club is unlike many guitar clubs in other schools. We played the classical guitars. The kinds of music we played are not only those songs that people usually sings, but also those music that were written by Chopin, Beethoven, Mozart,..., or from many operas and musicals. There are vew teenagers played the classical guitar. Because there not so many young people have interesting in classical music, and the classical guitar is more difficult to learn then the other guitar.

We had performed in many differend places. For example, restaurants and a band shell. We even ever had been invited to a a radio station and had a live program! Though we are graduated from senior high school, but we still played guitar together once a week!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me, taking part in the guitar club is the most unforgettable memory in my senior high school days.

By the way, if I didn't join the guitar club, we would not become sisters, right?

XD

Anonymous said...

Good post.